(5.3 minute read)
Back in September of last year, Hannah Garner nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award (Thanks Hannah! This was my first award, and I was super excited!):
I found this blog, I think, about a month ago and I really like the issues she brings up in her blog. She confronts common issues that crop up in life and she presents it in a way that shows good insight to how we can approach these things. Thanks for your great work, and continue to do what you’re doing!
and now I’m finally passing it on.
- Post the award on your blog
- Acknowledge the blogger that nominated you
- Answer 11 questions that have been assigned to you
- Nominate 11 deserving bloggers for the award
- Ask 11 questions to your nominees
- What is your favorite work of art? It can be any art form: painting, written word, etc… Why do you think it has affected you so much? A mussel dish I had once at a restaurant in Florida… because it was so damn tasty.
- What do you think is the most important thing in life? To do whatever it takes to be ready for the next one.
- What are three of your most recent favorite music albums? Who sang them? Sadnecessary by Milky Chance… gosh, I really don’t listen to whole albums of music. That’s all I can think of!
- Is there something you’re really looking forward to in the next year? Hopefully at the end of this summer I’ll take a mini vacation to California… also the first one independent of my family!
- If you could change anything about yourself what would it be? I would find it just as easy to say what I’m thinking as write it.
- What is one thing you would never change about yourself even if you were given a million dollars? I’m strong when it comes to handling hard situations.
- If you would ever write a book, what would it be about? It would probably be similar to my blog… personal anecdotes and unqualified advice on adulting.
- If you could turn into a completely different person for a day, what would you want to be? (Example…pro soccer player, seamstress, etc…) Why? Someone good at math! Because I haven’t the faintest idea what that feels like! :D
- What do you want to accomplish in your young life? Any new years resolutions you’d want to fulfill if you knew 100% that you’d do it? I want to figure out where home is.
- Find a quote that describes you to a tee. “Cry a river. Build a bridge. Get over it.” -Someone on Pinterest
- If you could recommend one book for me to read right now, what would it be? Why? The Consolation of Philosophy by Boethius. It’s an ancient book I read in humanities this year — a conversation between an imprisoned philosopher and Lady Philosophy about happiness, how to achieve it, and how it’s related to the meaning of life.
- A Momma’s View
- Tony Burgess Blog
- Ben’s Bitter Blog
- Don’t Curse The Nurse!
- Harsh Reality
- Say What You Mean To Say
- Ipuna Black
- Behind The White Coat
- Jay Colby
- Ned’s Blog
- The World Is A Book
- What’s a big question you’re trying to answer right now?
- What was the most kind/memorable thing someone’s every done for you?
- What’s the best trip/vacation you’ve ever been on?
- What’s your favorite personal anecdote to share?
- What would you have done differently in college?
- Forget dogs or cats. Camels or chameleons?
- What is your blog about, and has your focus/subject matter changed since you first started?
- What is your personality type, and what is your opinion on the Myers-Briggs system?
- What was the best year of your life, and why?
- Would you rather go to outer space, or the depths of the ocean?
- Where do you want to travel next?
When you’re done answering the questions, please please please comment here to let me know. I’m excited to see everyone’s answers! Have fun!