(1 minute read)
Cats… are wonderful. I have three of them. But they’re also… challenging:
- Don’t leave a stick of butter on the counter to thaw. Your cat will eat it (yes, the whole stick).
- Don’t leave anything on tables, or counters, or mantles, where they can be knocked off. Don’t even leave “non-breakable” things there; your cat has superpowers that defy the laws of physics and gravity.
- It’s worth it to get a deep litter pan with a lid. Really.
- Don’t expect to sleep. Your cat will be hungry, or want attention, or fancy chewing on your hair. And there’s nothing you can do about it.
- Seriously, there’s nothing you can do — locking your cat out of your room will only encourage them to scream pitiful little meows until you open your door.