(.8 minute read)
I didn’t post yesterday. . . you may or may not (probably the latter) have noticed. It’s because finals are upon me. So, here’s what I’ve been doing instead of writing blog posts:
– Falling off horses into frozen piles of horse shit.
– Baking forks into frittatas.
– Cutting Jalapeno peppers without gloves and then coming to the gradual realization that my hands were literally burning from the pepper oil and then frantically trying to cool them off.
– Unintentionally making people cry.
– Accidentally blowing fuses, which accidentally made our heater stop working just in time for the temperature to sink far below 0 degrees.
From a former finals week: this post.